The Princeton Review Indonesia operates under eSTEP Global Resources, is seeking expert Educators who is willing to relocate to Jakarta, to serve as passionate advocates for our students.
If you love teaching, working with other cultures, inspiring others and enthusiastic for advancement, come join our team!
Our instructors will:
- Have experience in standardized test preparation, tutoring, or teaching secondary students
- Have a minimum of bachelor’s degree – preferably in Education. State teaching certification is an advantage.
- Have a 90th percentile score on and or the SAT/ACT/GRE/GMAT or willing to retest
- Be willing to be trained in The Princeton Review methodologies and strategies.
- Inspire highly motivated students to achieve their goals
- Create a safe, lively classroom environment to optimize student learning.
Other requirements include:
- Minimum two-years commitment.
- Must be eligible to receive the Indonesian visa / work permit
Successful candidates will receive a competitive salary, housing, health insurance, contract completion bonus, air tickets allowance.
Send your latest CV to student[@]princetonreviewindonesia.com